Sunday, March 1, 2009

111 Days and Counting....


-Breakfast: Whole Wheat bagel, peanut butter, 2 cups of coffee, 1 piece of fruit leather.
-Lunch: Bowl of granola with raisins and almonds.
-Dinner: Teriyaki turkey, white rice.
-Snacks: 1 piece of fruit leather, bowl of pinapple coconut ice cream, package of fruit snacks.


-Training: 60 minutes on the bike, 20oz. Orange gatorade. Cut the bike short by 30 minutes, because my BUM hurts. :-) I have been putting all my time in on the trainer, and I would REALLY like to get outside... Didn't feel bad about shortening this ride though, as I have been twice as focused on the bike this year as I was last year. Cycling is my least favorite, so in my first 4 weeks of training, 30 minutes isn't making me feel bad!


I had a pretty productive day outside of the cycling... Did about 6 loads of laundry (yes Mike, it has not been folded and is in a giant pile upstairs), did the dishes, grocery shopping, paid bills online, and found shot blox on clearance at http://www.reioutlet.com/ for $16.93.


Today was a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment