Sunday, March 8, 2009

104 Days and Counting...


-Breakfast: Peanut butter granola bar, 2 cups of coffee.
-Lunch: Wheat thins and cheddar cheese, and a plate of stuffed mushrooms (thank you Chantel!!), bottle of vitamin water.
-Dinner: Corned beef, mashed potatoes, green beens, 12oz of grape-cherry juice.
-Snacks: Bowl of pineapple coconut ice cream.


-Training:
LONG ride today, of 2 hours and 40 minutes. I had high hopes to get this ride in outside, but it snowed last night into this morning, and the first part of the day... Call me wimpy, but I am not cycling in the snow. So, an episode of Gangland on the History Channel, and 10,000BC On Demand, and we'd knocked out the ride.


I was able to finish and shower before Heather got home from work at about 1pm, so we got to spend a lazy afternoon on the couch together. She has been very patient with me squeezing all these sessions in, and continues to be extremely supportive, so I was pretty happy just to veg out with her.


As I mentioned yesterday, we both signed up for Facebook, and are addicted. Can't believe I held out this long, but thanks to Mike for explaining the extent of their privacy settings (they are extensive), we joined the rest of the world, and its pretty fun.


Til we meet again, tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment