Thursday, April 9, 2009

72 Days and Counting...


-Breakfast: 2 peanut butter granola bars, 2 cups of coffee.
-Lunch: Cup of ramen, package of turkey jerky.
-Dinner: Cheese quesadilla, wheat thins and cheese.
-Snacks: 2 packages of fruit snacks, handful of almonds, handful of goldfish crackers.


-Training:

75 minute run at 6.5 mph.



Couple of clarifying pieces of information, from recent questions:


-Yes, "handful" is a real measurement. It is from the metric system. Or maybe from Canada?


-No, I am not a 4 year old because I eat so many goldfish crackers.


-Still not wearing a speedo.


-Yes, I actually had an 8 hour 23 minute bike time last year in Lake Placid. That means I rode my bike for an entire workday.


-Yes, I am having a hard time waiting for baby to get here. I swear, it's like Christmas when you're 10 years old.


-Yes, I love peanut butter and bagels.


-Yes, I also love fruit snacks.


-Yes, my bagels and fruit snacks and goldfish and wheat thins and cheese keep Costco in business.
-Why do I do this? See above... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment