Wednesday, April 22, 2009

59 Days and Counting...



-Breakfast : 2 peanut butter granola bars, 2 cups of coffe, 1 package of fruit snacks.
-Lunch: Can of southwestern vegetable soup, handful of wheat thins.
-Dinner: Pasta with tomatoe sauce, and some parmesan.
-Snacks: 4 packages of fruit snacks, 3 pieces of fruit leather, and some leftover easter candy.

-Training:
60 minute bike, RPE 5, felt pretty good. Weather was back to normal for Seattle (50 and rainy) so it was inside on the trainer, but my legs felt fine after my long ride from Sunday.





After the bike, transitioned to a run on the treadmill, and did 30 minutes at 6.5mph. Legs felt good, and no rubbery feeling after the switch from the bike.





I sound like a broken record, but I feel solid after being sick last week. I was paranoid for a little while after my "cold" last year turned into bronchitis and sidelined me for 5 weeks. I am pleased to be feeling well!





I also had another baby appointment at the end of the day today, and we are still "textbook" as far as that goes. Textbook heartbeat, textbook measurements, textbook blood pressure.... Right where we should be! I am starting to have a REALLY hard time waiting. I told a friend at work it's like being Ralphie waiting for his Red Rider BB gun on Christmas morning.... this was exacerbated by the statement from our Good Doctor that the textbook baby comes 8 days after the projected due date.





I never liked reading textboks.

No comments:

Post a Comment