Saturday, April 25, 2009

56 Days and Counting...









Yes, I am doing it wrong!





A couple days this week sans post, and sans workout... Just got swamped with work, and the house (we got the electrical re-done, making the house much safer for Junior when she gets here). It has been a rough couple weeks trying to get everything in, but I am still feeling pretty good overall. The rest certainly helps, and I continue to get in more cycling that is customary, my swim still feels good, and the legs seem to be holding up on the run. Not there yet, but I think we're on track, as long as I get back to the routine of punching the clock.





But, back on track today.



-Breakfast: Whole wheat bagel with peanut butter, 2 cups of coffee.
-Lunch: Piece of pepperoni pizza.
-Dinner: bbq chicken sandwich on whole wheat bun (x2), potato salad, coleslaw, 2 bud lights.

-Training:

90 minute run, was planned... Got in 10 miles in 87 minutes, and the legs felt good. I actually got the run in outside, though it wasn't a banner day in Seattle. 55 degrees, and cloudy, but dry. It just feels better outside...






It was a great afternoon, as when the run was done we had some friends come over to the house (Thanks Chan, Cadence, Wolt, and Deuce!), fired up the grill, and then fired up the fire bowl in the front yard. Overall, an epic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment