Sunday, February 15, 2009

124 Days and Counting...


-Breakfast: Fiber One Bar, piece of fruit leather, 2 cups of coffe.

-Lunch: honey wheat bagel with peanut butter.

-Dinner: Cheese tortellini with tomato sauce.

-Snacks: 2 pieces of fruit leather, small bowl of granola with almonds and raisins, 2 chocolate truffles, handful of goldfish crackers.


-Training: 2 hours on the bike, on the trainer. mostly RPE 5, some sections where I simulate out of the saddle climing (2 minutes out of saddle, every 10 minutes, for 40 minutes).


I tend to get pretty bored riding the bike inside, and as I've mentioned a good action movie helps the time go by. Today I watched Robocop 2 On Demand... It is a crummy movie (the central criminal is a 13 year old kid who is a "drug lord" that buys off the mayor of Detroit for $50million), but lots of guns and explosions, and that helps!


Not much of a post today, I'm tired, and off to bed... I googled "how to change a diaper" and "how to use butt paste" tonight, getting ready for our baby girl to get here. I am very excited, and our good friend Stacy helped Heather register for her baby shower today, so that gave me a little "baby on the brain."


No comments:

Post a Comment