Monday, February 23, 2009

117 Days and Counting....



-Breakfast: Honey wheat bagel with peanut butter, 2 cups coffee.
-Lunch: Large bowl of granola with almonds and raisins, 2% milk.
-Dinner: 2 packets of maple brown sugarl oatmeal.
-Snacks: 2 chex turtle bars, 1 packet of fruit snacks, 24oz of cran-raspberry juice.
-Training: Swimming, 25 minutes continuous, RPE 7.
Running, 45 minutes, 6mph, for 4.5 miles.
The pool today was FREEZING cold. Like I should have had a wetsuit, my toes were numb, and I almost got hypothermic freezing. Something must have been wrong... I was supposed to swim longer but my toes really did go numb. I wasn't intending on swimming at RPE 7, but I couldn't slow down or I would have been even colder!! So, we got the swim in hard and fast.
The run felt good today too. No issues with my legs, or fatigue. Nice easy pace, and done in a flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment