Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 Days 10 Hours 43 minutes and counting....







No kidding! 2 days and change!

CDA is great, hotel is great, transition is great.... All is great! Except for the damn weather man.

5 days ago it was going to be 80 and partly cloudy on Sunday.

Then 4 days ago it was rainy and 62.

3 Days ago it was 72 and isolated thunderstorms.

Yesterday it was 67 and cloudy.

Today is 62 and showers.

Seriously? You went to 8 years of college, watched "Twister," have NASA computers at your disposal and that is the best you can do?!

The upside is it still looks better than NY last year. I brought my magical waterproof cycling jacket, arm warmers, and at the expo today I got leg warmers, just in case.
In other good news, my bike rack spot is 4th from the end of a row! I will not be lost in the middle of a mass of high end carbon fiber and titanium worth more than my life...

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, there are so many of your in Coeur D'Alene this weekend! I've been looking for new Tri blogs since I'm transistioning from marathons to Tri's.

    GOOD LUCK! I'll be waiting to read your race report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! What races are you doing? Hope training is going well!

    ReplyDelete