Friday, May 8, 2009

43 Days and Counting...


Back at it today!


-Breakfast: Whole wheat bagel and peanut butter, 2 cups of coffee
-Lunch: Turkey and provolone sandwich on whole wheat bread, one can of coke (helps me not fall asleep with baby girl in my lap!).
-Dinner: steak and lobster, some green bean and carrots, and 3 (okay, now 4) glasses of wine. Excessive? Yes. Awesome? Oh, yes.
-Snacks: None!



-Training:
10k run at race pace, and did the 6.2 miles in 51 minutes. Pretty good!


In an odd twist for me, I actually have a friend coming on a bike ride with me tomorrow... In 3 years of training, I have done all of it solo, save for the training/racing I did with my smoking hot wife last year for IM FL 70.3. My buddy Deuce is headed up to Ren-Town to hit the Cedary River Trail with me. I am really excited to have some company on what is admittedly the least favorite part of racing/training for me.


I have bribed him with BBQ afterwards at the house, and the chance to meet my adorable baby girl, but he is up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment