Sunday, November 15, 2009

167 Days and Counting....


After our early start yesterday, we did manage to get on the treadmill... So, stats for yesterday and today.


Training:

30 minutes on the treadmill, 6mph, 2.5% incline yesterday.


35 minutes on the treadmill today, 6.6 mph, 3% incline.




We are both a little frazzled (Smokin Hot Wife and me) with our latest chapter in child rearing. We are trying to get the munchkin to put herself to sleep at night, and get used to waking up, then putting herself BACK to sleep. She has been a champ in every new stage she's entered, and this has been no exception. But, last night and tonight were a litte rougher than normal!


The Bug isn't much of a crier (she's pretty happy all the time), so when she does cut lose and cry, it absolutely breaks your heart! She is actually able to put herself to sleep, it is just a rough 10 or so minutes for mom and dad until she does....


In other news, I was trying to nominate myself for Housewife of the Year today. While SHW was at work today, I cleaed the kitchen, did 3 loads of laundry, cooked dinner, got my treadmill session knocked out, baked chocolate chip cookies, and did some grocery shopping.


I, haz mad skillz.

2 comments:

  1. You do have some mad skillz!!! I was pleasantly suprised to come home from work with so much done. You are a wonderful daddy and house husband while I am at work! Thank you for all you do. I could learn a thing or 2 from you...I never seem to get anything done even when I am home all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever! You get tons done... AND you take the munchkin to the little gym, YMCA, shopping, play dates, library, and on and on and on. I'm just trying to keep up! :-)

    ReplyDelete