Saturday, November 21, 2009

161 Days and Counting...


Quick post today... I am TIRED! I have no reason for posting a picture of a 747, it was just the first picture I came across in my files. I took it at the Anchorage, AK airport last year. I like airplanes, what can I say?


I did manage to get on the treadmill for 30 minutes today while the munchkin took a nap... She has a bit of a cold this weekend, and so has been a good napper. Two 2-hour naps today!


I ate fine today (an unnamed sandwich, WAS part of my diet), but added a couple beers. Smokin Hot Wife went out for girls night, so a buddy came over to watch some football this evening. For dinner, he and I had... Beef and Bean Burritos. They were awesome.


I am hoping to get the bike set up next week, and start getting some indoor "mileage" on the trainer. It is time to start riding!


Also, I took some advice, and I flushed the last of my chicken down the toilet. :-)

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha. Just wait, tomorrow you will be craving the chicken again. :)

    ReplyDelete