Monday, December 14, 2009

137 Days and Counting.... I'm back!!


WOW! After I promised I wouldn't bail out and take weeks at a time off of updating you what I ater for breakfast, I went and did it again...


SO MUCH has happened since my last post! Okay, not really. I have been pretty consistent on the treadmill (moved up to 40 and 60 minute runs 3-4 times a week, from 30 and 40 minute runs), and eating well (oh yeah, more buffalo chicken sandwiches this week!).


I finally got the bike set up this weekend as well (it took long enough), and got in a ride today. 50 minutes of mixed effort (easy spin, hills, moderate effort) followed by a 9:30 mile on the treadmill. Gotta make sure I don't forget how the legs work coming off the bike!


Only two real things of consequence mentioning today other than training.


1. I did try to convince another person to run an Ironman, a weekly occurrance for which I have had to apologize to a few strangers and relatives.


2. I wrote our Christmas letter! I had put if off for about 2 weeks, but got it done so Smokin Hot Wife can get the World's Cutest Christmas cards out into the mail.



Back on the Wagon, see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back! WHAT, no more beffalo chicken? thanks for the reminder, gotta try that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Skierz! I am telling you man... The recipe will change your life. :-) Happy training!

    ReplyDelete