Tuesday, January 27, 2009

144 Days and Counting...

I know all of you (okay, both of us) are DYING to know what I ate yesterday. Here are the dirty details.
-Breakfast: Large bowl of granola with blueberries and raspberries, skim milk, 2 cups of coffee.
-Lunch: Blueberry bagel with whipped cream cheese.
-Dinner:2 packets of instant oatmeal.
-Snacks: 1 bottle vitamin water, 2 packets of fruit snacks, 2 glasses blueberry pomegranate juice, 2 large handfuls of smoked almonds, handful of potatoe chips, 3 slices of pepper jack cheese, one chocolate truffel.

Training: NONE!!! Monday was a rest day!

No, I am not being lazy, rest days are important.... I've gone about 6 days straight with training, and a day every week or so is really necessary to let your body heal. Given time to repair the damage froma long week of training, your body bounces back stronger, with improved endurance. All part of the strategy! We'll be back on the move tomorrow....

But to be completely honest, I didn't go 100% without training on Monday. I went to my first baby birthing class, where I "trained" how to swaddle our soon-to-be-born baby! Awesome.

Life is good, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment