Friday, January 15, 2010

104 Days and Counting...


I am feeling a bit of momentum lately! I've squeaked in several sessions this week, and am not feeling like I've neglected Smokin Hot Wife, the munckin, or school...

Yesterday was a 90 minute ride, RPE 5.

Nutrition:

-Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with peanut butter, 2 cups of coffee.
-Lunch: 2 granola bars dipped in yogurt, one handful of trail mix.
-Dinner: Chicken Teryaki and white rice.
-Snacks: 2 cans of ensure.


I haven't gone back and calculated my total volume in the last few weeks, but I know this is the time it needs to start picking up. I haven't been too nervous about my fitness to this point, but I want to make sure I ramp it up over the next couple weeks to a higher volume. I am still glad we got the treadmill, but I am finding that this year the treadmill is more dreaded than the bike!! The bike the last few years has been my achilles heel so it is nice to feel more motivation there, but I am praying for some dry weather. Doesn't need to be warm (it's January, it won't be!), just dry enough to get outside in the neighborhood for some asphalt running mileage.

I also realize that the photo above makes me look demonic, I just didn't want to mess with the red eye in iPhoto (haven't learned that yet). Munchkin had fun talking to me while I was riding last night, and SHW snapped a quick photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment